GAMMA TECH ENTERPRISES Limited Warranty
GAMMA TECH ENTERPRISES warrants to the original purchaser that our LED modules will be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of Five (5) years from the date of purchase.
To begin your warranty claim:
– You must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To get your RMA number, please contact our warranty department by phone at (305) 652-2599.
– Once you have an RMA number, the product must be shipped back to GAMMA TECH ENTERPRISES prepaid. Ship product to: 20725 NE 16 Ave. Unit A33 Miami, FL 33179.
– Please include copy of your original invoice (proof of purchase).
– Please be sure that your RMA number is clearly marked on your documentation as well as on the outside of the packaging used for shipping.
– Please include a short note on the problem you are experiencing.
By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that GAMMA TECH ENTERPRISES can get your product back to you as quickly as possible.
GAMMA TECH ENTERPRISES will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product or products or component parts upon delivery to the factory service department.
This limited warranty does not apply in the event of any misuse or abuse of the product, or as a result of any unauthorized repair or alterations.
Not covered under this warranty are any expenses for removing parts (labor, bucket truck, etc.).
If warranty has expired or other terms of the warranty are not met, a charge will be made according to repairs needed and display will be returned C.O.D.
If repair is needed, please return to: